The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (“the Act”) states that you are not obliged to describe/disclose details of convictions which are considered to be spent under the terms of the Act.
Have you been convicted of any criminal offence(s) which is not yet ‘spent’ under “the Act” or are you facing any criminal prosecution? (Please do not include Fixed Penalty driving offences)?
(Please check this form carefully and then sign the following)
I declare that the information I have provided in this registration form, my CV and any copy authorisations or copy qualifications that I have provided are true and complete to the best of my knowledge and belief. Should any information change, I undertake to notify Crest Recruitment immediately.
I understand and accept that:
- (a) Crest Recruitment may need to verify the information I have given with third party sources without notice to me;
- (b) the information I have provided to Crest Recruitment will be
- a. used to assess my suitability for employment vacancies; and
- b. shared with prospective employers, service providers and IT consultants;
- (c) Crest Recruitment’s standard terms of business will apply to this contract.